Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Quick Update:

Ok, so since my post on April 3rd, alot has happened.  The loved ones that I mentioned both lost their battles - one on the evening of the other's funeral.  My niece's minor surgery turned major, with her ending up in ICU and on a respirator.  My move was anything but a smooth transition and I am physically and emotionally drained.  I completed the No Soda Challenge and Ryan and I succeeded with flying colors.  I soon had a few Pepsis and considering what I have been through, I am okay with that. (I could have definitely done ALOT worse!) I haven't had a soda in over a week and am back on track to having them in moderation.  My dad is doing better and we are awaiting news as to whether he will have to have surgery. His spirits are better and he's getting stronger everyday. My plan was to give more details, but at this point I can't.  I am too tired and just want to move forward.  I have cried and I have been angry.  I have forgotten to eat.... and at times I have forgotten to breath.  No more dwelling in this place.  I may visit from time to time, but no more dwelling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....