Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

"The Water Bill"

Today, my boys were talking about things that they want to do in there spare time when they are adults. ( I have no idea why...for two silly boys they have alot of serious conversations.) My 12yr. old said that he would like to design video games during his time off and that he wanted my 8yr. to play with him and try them out.  My 8yr. old quickly responded, "We won't get to play much then, because we will have to be mature and pay a water bill." : ) I smiled and chuckled under my breath.  He was so serious and so cute.  Later, I thought.....I need to "play" more.  After all, there's more to being a grown up than "paying a water bill".  : ) Out of the mouths of babes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....