Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pretty Wings...

Welcome to my first Music Diary post.  Music is like air to me. Whether I'm happy, tired, excited, sad, angry or mad music gives me balance. This Music Diary will share the music that serves as the soundtrack for my life.  At times I may explain why I have chosen a song and others times I won't, but the lyrics will always speak for themselves. My first post is Pretty Wings by Maxwell.  Why? As I said, the lyrics always speak for themselves. Sometimes your choose to fly, sometimes you're given a gentle nudge and other times you're pushed off a cliff, nevertheless, you must fly............*Pretty Wings*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....