Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney Houston...A Legend Lost...1963-2012

Today at 3:55pm, we lost a legend.  I remember dancing around in my room (and sometimes in public, wink.wink) with an imaginary mic singing her songs.  It is true that Whitney faced many demons, but who hasn't or doesn't.  We just have the luxury of not having cameras in our faces everyday to document them or being famous enough that people are willing to sell our secrets for a small fortune.  She was just like us and yet so much more.  I will always be thankful to her for creating the soundtrack to many of my fondest memories.  Rest in peace, Whitney.....you will be missed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....