Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

14 Days on the Wagon....

Ok, so it's time for another update.  I was going through withdrawals for a little while, but now I'm doing great.  I went out to lunch today and had a burger and fries and didn't think twice about not having a soda. YEAH!!!!!!. I don't want to get too excited, because when you get cocky, you can relapse and I don't want that.  I'm not saying that I will never have a soda again, but I think that if I do have one they will be few and far in between.  I hope that everyone is still on track, but remember that there is no shame in falling down, only shame in choosing not to get up......If you are still on the fence about giving up sodas or reducing the amount that you drink, click here for more info.  The choice is yours, but it always good to be informed.  Enough with the heavy, here is the update of the members of my family that are apart of the challenge.  Unfortunately, I may have to start a rehab group  :  )

1. Me
2. My 8yr. old
3. My oldest sister
4. My sister, Nessi
5. My brother-in-law (K)
6. My niece, (E)
7. My husband


Revised Challenge: My 12yr old said that he would reduce to 2 sodas per week to start with and he is still on his wagon. ; ) {He said that going totally soda free would contradict one of his resolutions for this yr., which was to set realistic goals. ; ) Welcome to my world,}

8. My 12 yr. old


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....