Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Sister and Niece Are Off The Wagon....

Okay, so we are three days into the challenge and my oldest sister and niece are off the wagon.  My niece had a ginger ale on day 1 and my sister had several on day 2.  My niece drank one out of habit without thinking and has promised up and down that she is back on task.  Likely story, I know, but she is a sweetheart and I believe her.  My sister on the other hand, would normally have to be interrogated by a seasoned CSI detective.  But this time she has a legitimate excuse.  She had minor surgery and the doctor told her to drink ginger ale to settle her stomach while she is recuperating.  I told her that she could get ginger from the store or drink ginger tea, but she shot that down pretty quick.  I knew it was a long shot when I brought it up, but I had to try.  : )  Anyway, she says that she will be back on the wagon in a few days......we will see....to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....