Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

RR's Pick Up Lines

At dinner today, my son shared two of his sure-fire pick up lines with me: {brace yourself}

" Is your dad a thief ? 'Cause he must have stole the stars and put them in your eyes." and my favorite, "If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would start with u."

OMG! Needless to say his brother and I couldn't stop laughing.  All I could think was, "really?" Thank goodness he's smart, cute, kind-hearted and obviously funny.  Otherwise, he would have no chance.  Hopefully, he will find a girl that will look pass his lack of "smoothness".  I can only hope....                                                                   

*****Disclaimer***** These pick up lines are endorsed by and ONLY by my 12 yr. old son.  I will not be held liable or responsible in any way when they fail.  

*Actually, they may just be corny enough to work.  The ability to make someone laugh or smile can work wonders. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....