Text

A journey towards appreciating all of the beauty, hope and even the not so nice things that life has to offer.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Really?"

Okay, so yesterday after lunch I went outside to play soccer w/Ryan (my 8yr. old) and we saw a bird walking around in the grass.  I told him to stay still and waited for the bird to look away.  When the bird looked away, I whispered for him to walk slowly towards the bird. He did and then the bird stopped. So did Ryan. The bird turned away and Ryan tiptoed slowly towards the bird again.  And again, the bird turned to watch Ryan.  So basically, Ryan and the bird are playing a game of red light, green light. (Oops. I think I just told my age, but don't laugh 'cause if you know the game, I just told your age too.wink.) So, they play about three rounds and the bird is obviously winning, when all of a sudden Ryan starts running full speed towards the bird yelling "AHHHHHHHH!" and the bird flew away.  Ryan turned to me and innocently said, "He flew away for no reason." All I could do was stare at him and think, "Really? No reason, huh ?"  ; ) Gotta love him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts....